The Benefits of ChiropracticMount Vernon, IA Chiropractic Care
Many people in Mount Vernon have the idea that chiropractic care is just a great way to treat back and neck pain. While it's true that chiropractic is far better than medical care for such problems, our job at Mount Vernon Chiropractic is to help you improve you overall health and wellness.
Your body has an incredible, innate ability to heal itself and be well. When your body isn't functioning properly, you experience illness, disease, or pain.
Every function of your body is controlled by your central nervous system, and this function can be disrupted by misaligments in your spine. These are called subluxations. A subluxation creates interference in the function of your spinal nerves, and this can result in impaired functioning of your organs and endocrine system.
Chiropractic adjustments are simply a way to remove that interference and restore the natural function of your body. Chiropractic is truly about prevention.
Our patients at Mount Vernon Chiropractic have seen the benefits of chiropractic care, and the scientific literature provides the proof. Here are just a few of the proven benefits of chiropractic:
- Chiropractic Helps During Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Reduces Inflammation
- Chiropractic Boosts Immunity
- Chiropractic Reduces High Blood Pressure
- Chiropractic Reduces Stress
- Chiropractic Improves Balance
- Chiropractic Relieves Colic
- Chiropractic Can Help with Multiple Sclerosis
- Chiropractic Helps Patients Avoid Surgery
- Chiropractic Improves Asthma Symptoms
- Chiropractic Helps with Arthritis
- Chiropractic Helps Relieve Migraine Headaches
- Chiropractic Improves Athletic Performance
- Chiropractic Helps Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Helps with Frozen Shoulder